Audi A5 - 3.0 TDI Quattro - Emissions Control System - P2011 Fault Code Help!

harpreet_shergill

Reaction score
Hi last week I purchased a Audi A5 3.0 Quattro TDI and a light appeared on the dash and my friend has the tool to clear codes he cleared it but it reappeared. Code was P2011 ... The light on the dash was the emissions one after looking at the owners manual. Can anybody else tell me what this is or any suggestions. I am worried i've been sold a car with a big problem.

Thanks
Harpy

I have sorted out my A6 using the complete "strengthened" manifolds (350 for the pair with motors, or 290 without - but without means extra labour recalibrating). They are genuine Mann Hummel VAG manifolds, fully cleaned up, with motors checked and known to be working, and the linkages and connectors are massively beefed up so as to be far less likely to fail in the same way.

I now see that there is also a repair kit which just contains a new set of links and ball joints for about 25 quid... is that the kit you mean? Certainly can't hurt to try those first, but I can say that the reconditioned manifolds definitely do the trick, for a metric buttload less than what you pay from the stealership ;)