1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a4 wiper replacement

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by sewell10, Dec 17, 2012.

1. sewell10

sewell10 Member

How to remove and refit b7 wiper blades

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. lukey baby

lukey baby Member

Slide the end of the wiper arm/blade off if i remember right theres a tab on the top you have to push down and then the wiper blade will fall out. Replace the new blade and slide the plastic cap back.

4. Chets

Chets New Member
    VCDS Map User

It's a b***h to replace these wiper blades!

Did mine yesterday, there's a clip that slides up, it's very tight so be patient - i broke the clips on the original wipers but my replacement Audi OEM one's came with clips.

Should be a straight swap from there on.

When sliding the clips back into place I found it easier to have the wiper flat against the windscreen and then slide the clip till it clicks into place.

vitorcosta likes this.
  5. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member
    Team Phantom Audi S4

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Audi S4 Black Edition s tronic

Alternatively, check out Ravi's guide on how to do it during reruns of Top Gear on Dave.

7. ChrisShepB7

ChrisShepB7 Member

Ravin it!!

as said before its just a tab that lifts up or slides out (cant remember which) I just used the end of my key 5 mins later it was all done.