Audi A4 tint nightmare

Dan Masoomi

Reaction score
Website
www.danmasoomi.com
hi guys and gals

Had my A4 tinted by a guy recommended and it's been an awful experience

He's fixed the side windows now but my rear just seems to bubble up and it looks really bad the guys a joke and I don't want to go back to him he's had 2 tries at fixing it.

Just wondering if anyone's had same issues with bubbling rear windows? Is there an easy fix? I may have to get it redone again so where else... Some pics below

D.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 159
I would take it back again and again until it's sorted, you've paid for a service and it's not satisfactory at the moment.

be easier to see if you'd bothered to dry the window.

I've seen alot like this where the heater is in the rear window, although does not look as bad, did you give this 2-3 days to dry out and bond to the window?

like advised above, if you're not happy keep taking it back, i'd be camping at the guys garage until fixed to my satisfaction.

be easier to see if you'd bothered to dry the window.

I've seen alot like this where the heater is in the rear window, although does not look as bad, did you give this 2-3 days to dry out and bond to the window?

like advised above, if you're not happy keep taking it back, i'd be camping at the guys garage until fixed to my satisfaction.

it was raining when I took the pictures.

I don't have the time to camp out and keep going back to him he's a good few miles from where I live too. will have to suck it up and get it re done

take it back, tell him to remove it and refund you, go somewhere professional.