1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi a4 sline newbie

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by bigcarnut, Jun 16, 2012.

1. bigcarnut

bigcarnut New Member

Hi Guys and girls

just bought myself a 54 plate audi a4 s-line never had a audi a4 before always had Ford diesels cough cough

its a black one with 77k miles just waiting on the owners taking there private plate off then she will be mines

I am just going to look over the forum and hopefully not ask to stupid questions

thanks David

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Good Morning David, welcome to ASN. Have a look and read over the A4 section of the forum. Lots of information and knowledge and a great bunch of people in there. Post a pic as soon as you get the car. Have a look in the link below, its for arrangement of scottish meets, events and who is in our immediate surroundings. Where in Scotland are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

4. bigcarnut

bigcarnut New Member

Hi Sandra thanks for the warm welcome

already asking a question and don't even have the car yet :laugh:

I am central scotland

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

David, thats what we are here for. Lots of knowledge in here, great people as well. Are you going to come along to our first meet in 2 weeks time? Even if you dont have your car, come along if you can and meet up with us. :) x

6. bigcarnut

bigcarnut New Member

Hi Sandra

I should have the car for then and yes i will try and pop through