1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI A4 S LINE SPECIAL EDITION 2.0T FSI QUATTRO 220BHP

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Craig Cull, May 26, 2012.

1. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

Here i have forsale my Audi A4 S Line. Only reason forsale is to buy a house. this car is in outstanding condition, with no stonechips no scratches or even wheel curbing. one previous owner before me upto 76k april 2011 (56 yr old man) obviously sold it just as it was due for a major service and cambelt and 4 coil packs. all of which have been done by me(skoda dealership) with reciepts to proove this.5x (inc spare) 19"lamborghini gallardo wheels with good tyres all round. 2.0t fsi 220bhp version. . SPEC- red 3 stage pearl paint, Bose sound system, electric windows, dual climate control, multifunction steering wheel, air conditioning (ice cold), electric seats, s line styling, front fogs, grey and black leather, aluminium interior trim, leather sports steering wheel,multi airbags, front leather armrest, privacy glass (legal) rear headrests and centre arm rest, remote central locking with 2 keys, electric heated door mirrors and rear screen,quick clear front screen, electric tilt and slide sunroof (rare) full chrome pack (rare) xenon headlights. highly maintained regardless of cost. no modifications at all, just a genuine un abused example. no test pilots or tyre kickers please. the price reflects the overall condition of the paintwork and the piles of history. The car enthusiast would appreciate this. if i had my way.. i wouldnt be selling it. iam open to a p/x but i would only take an Audi TT 225 or an Audi S3 210/225 plus cash my way. vehicle value no more than 4k.Thanks for looking :)

£8,795