1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 S LINE Special Edition 2.0 TDI 170 S Line SE

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by wattsy, Dec 29, 2012.

1. wattsy

wattsy Member

[Dec 29, 2012]
    Audi A4 S Line Special Edition

For sale is my Audi A4 S Line Special Edition. First reg 22/09/2006 on a 56 plate.

FULL SPORTS S LINE LEATHER, UPGRADE BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, 6 SPEED GEARBOX, S LINE BODY STYLING, 18 IN S LINE SPORTS ALLOYS, SPORTS BRAKES, TWIN EXHAUST, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE, ICE - Radio/tape (yes it has a tape player) also has CD multi changer in glove box, BRUSHED ALUMINUM INTERIOR TRIM, ISOFIX seats, RCL 2 keys and plastic one, Immobiliser, Alarm , ABS, PAS, Head Air Bags - Front, Front Fog Lights, Headrests - Front/Rear, ESP, TCS, Air Bags, Centre Rear Seat Belt, multi-function computer - Driver Information System. Showing trip time mileage mpg fuel etc, Electric Windows - Front/Rear, Speakers - Ten, Seat Lumbar Support , Mirrors External - Electric/Heated, Spare Wheel - Full Size, Leather sport steering wheel with multi-function facilities. It has the 6 speed gear box with 170 bhp 2.0 TDI PD engine. Bose premium sound system. Dual zone climate control with Air conditioning. Sports suspension with usual s line exterior kit. I have the log book, service book and all other Audi documents in the original folder.

The wheel s are 18” DTM ones as fitted from factory and have recently been refurbished in a dark grey colour. Tyres were replaced at some time 2 rears are Falken and 2 front are Marshall. Lots of wear left. Spare is a full size alloy too. Tool kit and all bits as they should be.

Currently has 88000 odd miles (will increase as I use it for work) owned for just about two years and am selling due to a change in circumstances. Not massive mileage as some are being sold for. The car is taxed until the end of April 2013 and the MOT is due to expire on January the 2nd. but has just been done and went through with 1 advisory on rear brake pads. Will be checking them for myself this week. The car has also just been serviced oil and filter change, k and n panel filter has just been cleaned out. I will also be booking it in to get the injectors changed as per recall notice from VOSA and Audi. Previous services stamped in book including one 2 years ago when I bought it and included the timing belt kit done by Audi Cardiff Very important! I also had a new key (that’s un used) ordered and coded by them at the same time. (Don’t ask the cost!) The car also had new brakes front and back a month before I bought it, which is why Im going to look at the rear ones?. Previous owner obviously skimped on front disks or they were poorly fitted causing them to warp. I changed these and have a receipt to show.

Delivery and service on 31/08/06 long life according to the book Audi Cardiff

Service 17/04/08 23k miles Audi Cardiff long life service

Service 06/11/09 35k miles Audi Swansea long life service

Service 19/02/11 69k miles Audi Cardiff long life service, belt and key

Service 21/12/12 88k done southgate garage llantrisant

Disks fitted 15/01/11

MOT now done southgate garage llantrisant. Previous MOT advisory 2 rear tyres. current advisiory rear pads

HPI clear will show a plate change as private plate owned by previous owner was removed before I bought the car.

Any inspection and checks welcome.

There are a couple of marks to the paint work which I can send if you need to have a look or remember that the car is 6 years old.

New cost was around the £27k mark. If you have any questions. I am looking for a sensible price for the car. Looking around dealers are asking silly money for massive mileage cars like these.

Ideally I would like people to come and view the car drive it and buy with cash. I will not ship it or deliver it half way round the world. I like to meet the people who want to buy it.

pictures are here.

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...-a4-b7-s-line-tdi-special-edition-2006/971653
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]