Audi A4 lower door trims saloon

birdie34

Reaction score
Hello this is my first time on Audi-sport.net. I have an Audi A4 quattro 1.8t sport it looks good but the lower door trims are letting it down so i have got some new ones from Audi the only problem is that i cant take the old ones off can anybody help? please its letting the car down thank you.

Welcome. Unscrew the single grub screw on the inside of the bottom of the doors, this is usually rusted to buggery. Then the door trim slides to the rear of the car about an inch then pulls off.

Hello this is my first time on Audi-sport.net. I have an Audi A4 quattro 1.8t sport it looks good but the lower door trims are letting it down so i have got some new ones from Audi the only problem is that i cant take the old ones off can anybody help? please its letting the car down thank you.

Have you got any spare plastic clips that hold the trim onto the door?
If not it's worth getting a few in case the old ones are broken or break when the old trim is taken off (they get fragile with age in my experience) , the clips aren't expensive and make a big difference in how tight the trim fits against he door...........