1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 front light help

S3 EVIL Nov 23, 2012

1. S3 EVIL

S3 EVIL New Member

Hi to all Iv just part ex my a3 for a audi a4 b8 2008 08 i had led put into my existing lights but wanted to change the other bulbs in the front I know I need h7 x2 sets for main lights and the flash lights but I also still have the halogen drl I wanted to know what bulb I would need for them as there are 2 lights that are on and one of those turns off when I put my main lights on

2. Zafi

Zafi Well-Known Member

I remember there was a thread about sawing holes to replace those DRL bulbs. If you do a search you might find it....

3. S3 EVIL

S3 EVIL New Member

Iv tried to look but can't seem to find anything about the a4 everything s about the a3

4. S3 EVIL

S3 EVIL New Member

Iv read some were that I need to cut the plastic piece of to get to the drl lights but could someone on help me out with what bulbs I would need for this and any pictures or help if anyone else has one this already

5. S3 EVIL

S3 EVIL New Member

6. tedward

tedward Member

7. S3 EVIL

S3 EVIL New Member

Iv got a led strip put into my front head lights if I connect the live feed from my drl and the side lights to the led strip will it bring up Any lights on my dash