1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a4 estate 2.0 tdi s line diesel cleaner

Ads86 May 28, 2013

1. Ads86

Ads86 Member

Hi all. I have a a4 2.0tdi I was just wondering if I could put forte diesel cleaner in to clean and get **** out but dident no if it would damage the engine in any way or if this would make any difference to the car. Thanks

2. i_786_i

i_786_i Member

Hi I used BG244 and Wynn's oil treatment no issues with the car and drives as perfect as when I bought it :)

Never had any issues but wanted to keep engine as clean inside out / exhaust smokes clear rather then smoggy black which can only mean good things ;)

3. purple8

purple8 Member

I use this stuff. Diesel Rhino
    Found it through t4 forum.
    Its the dogs. And you can buy in bulk which makes it cheaper

4. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member Team Phantom Audi S4

I looked into these a little while back. In the end I decided it was just as easy/same cost overall to fill up with super diesel e.g. BP Ultimate Diesel or Shell V-Power. What I can tell you is BP Ultimate consistently returns more mpg than standard diesel on our VW Jetta 2.0TDI 140.

(and no, I don't work for BP) :)

5. Darren198712

Darren198712 Member

So does it give you more from she'll v power diesel or BP ultimate?

I use shell diesel v power and I noticed a slight increase in mpg. 30-40 miles from a tank in my old 2.0 tdi b7 and since then I just use v power. I now have a Quattro but I use v power and pour half a bottle of red x In the tank

6. fishyfish

fishyfish Member

I second using BG244 to give things a good clean out. Made a big difference on my 3.0 TDI, noticeably more poke after about 100 miles. Was so impressed I have decided to do it yearly before each service, and maintain general cleanliness with premium diesel and/or additives.

7. A4_MaJiK

A4_MaJiK Azeem

jdp1962 and Macdoon like this.