1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 Convertible 2.5TDI - Air Suspension,X5's

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Jas87, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jas87

Jas87 New Member

Make : AUDI

Model: B6 CONVERTIBLE

Year: 2004

Mileage: 82500 (will rise as still in use)

Mot: 1 Month (will re MOT)

Tax: April 2013

Colour: Black

Engine: 2.5 TDI V6 (remapped by Storm Developments Approx 200BHP)

Chassis: Air lift Air Ride Suspension with Analog Management , Drilled and Gooved Discs and Greenstuff Pads ( 6 Months Old)

Wheels: BMW X5 19 Inch 9J and 10J 225/35 and 235/45 Tyres (All good Thread) H and R Adaptors.

Interior: Half Leather Half Alcantara Air Gauges Mounted in Arm rest

Exterior: Metallic Black - Lamin-X Headlights and Fog, All Red Rears.

I have owned this car for 2 years and I have used it daily for work. It has been serviced regularly (6 Audi Stamps, 2 HTS Motorsport Stamps) Timing Belt and water pump changed 12 months ago (Using Original Parts)

It Car is mechanically great never given me any problems where ever i have taken it, Drives great getting doing around 40+mpg on the motorway

As you would expect with a car that does motorway miles it does have a few stonechips on the bonnet. There are 2 very small trolley dents on the door aswell.

Price: £9000 ovno Air ride & wheels No PX Please.

£8700 on Original Wheels 17 Inch & with air ride

£7200ono and car will go back to standard have original suspension for it.

Really would like to see the car go as it is but am willing to split if i have a buyer for everything.

Please text/call as i dont log onto this everyday and may not be able to reply to your message straight away on this.

Located: Near Heathrow.

Thanks
    Jas
  2. jjmurphy21187

jjmurphy21187 Tiptronic

Nice looking cab!
  3. Jas87

Jas87 New Member

Bump now back to standard mileage 88,000 miles£5700 having a few problems with the roof been told its the motor at the front willing to sell how it is if I get good offer and new owner can get this sorted as I don't really have the time to sort this now.