Audi A4 Cab 06 upgrade

woddle1000

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just spent the last 3 days searching the tinternet before I found you guys,
I have an Audi A4 cab 06 with the Bose system installed, love it, sounds great but I want sat nav, the ability to use SD cards, Hands free, can anyone point me in the right direction for the least money

I have seen a few RNSE's going for around a grand but don't really want to spend for that 6 or 7 after installation

all help is appreciated!!

Steve

you should be able to get RNSe and bluetooth module for around £700.

I have shopped around and cannot get it cheaper than 950 in the north west!! most are quoting 1500!!

£950 for the pair if you have a symphony II radio now is a good price, as long as it's all genuine kit, bluetooth etc. I'm based in the NW and I can do it for that, £1500 is a blatant rip off.

RNS-E and factory bluetooth is the best combination for your car, works with everything.

doesn't play DVD's though does it, would need separate DVD player if I wanted this for the missus, you fit these? so why should I go for this over an Alpine or something similar when you seem to get more for your money, sorry to ask so many questions but I want to make sure I get everything I want for my money, its alot to spend on car tech,

950 would get me a top of the range laptop that does all and more and I could just hammer that to my dashboard? lol