1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 Cab 06 upgrade

woddle1000 Apr 20, 2011

1. woddle1000

woddle1000 Member

Hi everyone, just spent the last 3 days searching the tinternet before I found you guys,
    I have an Audi A4 cab 06 with the Bose system installed, love it, sounds great but I want sat nav, the ability to use SD cards, Hands free, can anyone point me in the right direction for the least money

I have seen a few RNSE's going for around a grand but don't really want to spend for that 6 or 7 after installation

all help is appreciated!!

Steve

2. kite

kite Member VCDS Map User

you should be able to get RNSe and bluetooth module for around £700.

3. woddle1000

woddle1000 Member

I have shopped around and cannot get it cheaper than 950 in the north west!! most are quoting 1500!!

4. woddle1000

woddle1000 Member

also is an RNSE the best option?

5. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

£950 for the pair if you have a symphony II radio now is a good price, as long as it's all genuine kit, bluetooth etc. I'm based in the NW and I can do it for that, £1500 is a blatant rip off.

RNS-E and factory bluetooth is the best combination for your car, works with everything.

6. woddle1000

woddle1000 Member

doesn't play DVD's though does it, would need separate DVD player if I wanted this for the missus, you fit these? so why should I go for this over an Alpine or something similar when you seem to get more for your money, sorry to ask so many questions but I want to make sure I get everything I want for my money, its alot to spend on car tech,

950 would get me a top of the range laptop that does all and more and I could just hammer that to my dashboard? lol