Audi A4 bodykit conversion to b7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audi. U are a legend mate, so all the ****** hassle getting to find a car, all the time wasted winding up everyone that has tried to help you, has now just been topped off by you not even thinking how the hell your going to collect it now you have bought the sodding thing. First class messer! Legend.

Ye. I need a charity now for my flight :(!!!

****** HECK U SEEN THE INSURANCE FOR THESE CARS ITS £843.00 FOR THIS VEHICLE.
I WANT FULLY COVERED
+ 1 ADDED DRIVER

Thought the insurance was £748.00, lol post no 213.

That is not now eligible , i thought it was only quattro . turns out its a sport quatrro 1.8T.
I cannot afford that.

HOW MUCH IS YOUR INSURANCE? AND WHAT VECHILE

Add your dad as a name driver, will probably bring the insurance down a bit (theory being that they assume older, more responsible driver will be using the car at least some of the time). Also, maybe get a driving licence, lol

When I first got my car I was paying £179... a month! (don't be 22 and drive a 190bhp car worth around 10k, lol)

No im doing insurance on my dads name. he is over 40.
and just adding my mum she is over 40 too.
They said not to add my name yet. dont know why. the things i selected where. Protected now claims bonuses, 100 excess, fully protected,2 drivers, full uk license !

WHY SO EXPENSIVE. How much is you'rs . I might now buy. Lost this now :( :(. Any ccheap insurance places and tips

I am now 26 and still pay around £65 a month, 10 month period bonus accelerator policy, fully-comp. Still got my mum and dad on the policy to knock the price down a little. But they are on MY policy, not me on theirs; that would be illegal as it's my car and I drive it 99.9% of the time.

Well obviously there's my '87 Sunny with B7 front end conversion...

sunny.jpg

But my daily is a 1.8T 190 quattro Sport with S-line kit...

quattro-power.jpg

It's a similar spec. to the one you won on your ebay auction.

Really!! is it worth buying it.? how much was the insurance again? whos you're insurer may i ask!!

I think I was 22 when I got the car, I found myself with £10k cash ('cause I'm a dodgy geezer, not to be trifled with) so went and bought my baby out-right. But nowhere would insure me, every company told me they wouldn't do it until I pleaded with Admiral on the phone.

I was paying £179 a month on a 10 month bonus accelerator policy. I could afford the stupid insurance because I had no finance to pay on the car.

I believe it to be an excellent car, well worth buying. I have really enjoyed owning it, upgrading it and being a part of the VAG community.

Okk. I found another Audi.

Its an Audi A4 2003-68,000 Mileage on the clock. 1.6 , private plate. for sale for 3000.
Or shall i stick with 2003 74,000Mileage on the clock. 1.8T quattro sport for 2900?

HELP

Seriously, at your age the only thing you need a car to do is get you laid. A 1999 facelift B5 A4 will do that providing you keep it clean, drop it a little and roll on 18's. Easy.

No it is not the B7 you REALLY wish you could have, but can't. It is not the B6 with a B7 front end that you were willing to consider as a substitute, and it's not even a B6. But a B5 is affordable, insurable, looks good and still has an audi badge.

In fact, I've found you one you can buy tomorrow...
1999 AUDI A4 1.8T QUATTRO SPORT GOLD | eBay

That is a badass car. I'm tempted to buy it and I'm not even in the market for a new one. Always had a thing for B5's, they're lovely looking cars.

not sure the b5 guys on this forum would agree they are "bent"

Why are you looking at anothe car, you have an Audi already! Here's the reasons why you should just get a flight and pick this one up:

-It is technically yours as you won it on ebay and now face massive hassle by backing out
-It is a good price for the car
-The insurance quotes are actually reasonable
-Flights are about £60

audi you are kid that shows in the way you word things you did not buy that a4 or evan bid on it. you and your school mate are just having fun i think you should be band from this site. ****er

James, I've been monitoring this for a few days now, and whilst some of it is funny, it is now well beyond a joke.....

Time to end this, and Audi's membership.......

Agreed.

Audi. "if " you can convince me you're genuine I won't close your account.

Please think VERY carefully before starting your next thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.