audi a4 b8 2.0l 143 sliping clutch

gazb8

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
can anyone help me let girlfriend drive my car 5mins later she came back the the clutch smelling, let it cool down then 2 days later (I have to cars and this car only gets used 3-4 days a month) drove it on a good run and fand the clutch sliping after changed gear, had a go at the girlfriend as you do and got it into work striped it down to find clutch was ok but still replaced it, road test still the same change gear nomaly and it slips, jump clutch out and its ok no slip. charged slave and pipes including valve on pipe was ok for a month and naw its doing it again. I don't like jumping the clutch out everytime I want to go anywhere.
can anyone help me?

LMFAO If I wasn't sitting on the floor already I would of fallen onto it, lmfao that reply killed me lmao

Reactions: N8
bearings are ok, its only when iv just changed gear, if I change gear and wait 5seconds its ok

Any news on this problem as mine is the same car and the same fault last night as if the clutch is slipping when you put your foot down in 4th 5th 6th but after you have travelled a few miles it don't do it .