1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 B7 S-line - Low Milage And Clean

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Kev Boy, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

[Aug 19, 2014]
    I am planning on selling my A4.

Specification:

She's a 2005 Audi A4, B7 S-Line, 2.0 TDi [140], manual box
    Only 53k miles,
    Drives like new,
    Full Audi Service History next one due in 230 days or so, last one was a full major service,
    12 months MOT and 6 months Tax,
    Phantom black (best colour in my opinion),
    Freshly refurbished alloys which are unmarked with 4 good tyres,
    Full black and grey leather interior,
    6 Disc in-dash CD changer,
    Very clean,
    Only modifications i have done include a set of devil eye DRL headlights costing about £300 and i have put white bulbs in the lights all round including fogs.

I had the car mapped from 140bhp to 180bhp. It gives it a little more for the overtaking and it does wonders on motorway driving for the economy. This can be removed before sale if the buyer wishes.

Only advisory i had on the mot was a crack in the sidewall of a tyre, which was replaced.

The seats have been treated on a regular basis and fed to avoid damage and cracking. There isnt a mark of wear on them with this milage. I am the second owner and know i have looked after the car. The guy before me was about 60 when he sold it and it was very clean and well cared for.

The car hasnt been a right off or in an accident. Its quite rare with this milage and condition with the book all stamped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not great pics, taken with an iphone but more can be provided if requested.

There is probably info i have missed off, but if so just ask.

I am open to swap/px offers.

Offers around £8,000.

Private plate not included in sale.

Thanks, Kev.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 30, 2015]