1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 B7 S-line - Low Milage And Clean

Kev Boy Aug 19, 2014

1. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

I am planning on selling my A4.

She's a 2005 Audi A4, B7 S-Line, 2.0 TDi [140], manual box
    Only 53k miles,
    Drives like new,
    Full Audi Service History next one due in 230 days or so, last one was a full major service,
    12 months MOT and 6 months Tax,
    Phantom black (best colour in my opinion),
    Freshly refurbished alloys which are unmarked with 4 good tyres,
    Full black and grey leather interior,
    6 Disc in-dash CD changer,
    Very clean,
    Only modifications i have done include a set of devil eye DRL headlights costing about £300 and i have put white bulbs in the lights all round including fogs.

I had the car mapped from 140bhp to 180bhp. It gives it a little more for the overtaking and it does wonders on motorway driving for the economy. This can be removed before sale if the buyer wishes.

Only advisory i had on the mot was a crack in the sidewall of a tyre, which was replaced.

The seats have been treated on a regular basis and fed to avoid damage and cracking. There isnt a mark of wear on them with this milage. I am the second owner and know i have looked after the car. The guy before me was about 60 when he sold it and it was very clean and well cared for.

The car hasnt been a right off or in an accident. Its quite rare with this milage and condition with the book all stamped.

Not great pics, taken with an iphone but more can be provided if requested.

There is probably info i have missed off, but if so just ask.

I am open to swap/px offers.

Offers around £8,000.

Private plate not included in sale.

Thanks, Kev.