1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 B7 - how do I know if its got full DIS

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by pocketrocket786, Dec 18, 2012.

1. pocketrocket786

Hi folks, I am trying to establish whether my car has full DIS??? can someone shed some light please on how I can determine if its got full DIS. Thank you in advance

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team V6 Team Tornado quattro Black Edition s tronic Audi S4

Read the relevant section in the owner's manual, and then scroll through the functions on your DIS to see if they all come up.

4. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

If you have full DIS then your wiper stalk will have two buttons on the end (to scroll up/down the DIS) and a button on the bottom (reset).

5. pocketrocket786

Cheers, just established I dont have full DIS. lol

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team V6 Team Tornado quattro Black Edition s tronic Audi S4

Do I feel a retro-fit question looming? :yes:

7. pocketrocket786

:sly: It did run past me... but I have had a look through previous posts and it seems a lot of hassle for a load of stuff I probably wont use!