Audi a4 b7 2,0tdi problems

Toms

Reaction score
Hi guys. I had a problem with my audi a4 b7 2,0tdi 170hp. A while ago one of my flaps broke off and damaged my cilynder head, one of the pistons and some other parts. I went to replace it all and after the repairs my boost was delayed, it did not came on until around 2500rpm. Also sometimes flashing glow plug light would come on and car went into a limp mode. Went to a diagnostics, they told me that my turbo is also damaged from the little metal pieces flying through turbo. I took my turbo to a shop where they restore them and got a new one ( restored ). After instaling the problem is still there. Delayed boost until 2500 rpm, after that it have normal parametrs. Now the flashing glow plug light dont seem to have returned. What could be the problem ?

You sure the n75 has been plumbed in correctly?
Also the vacuum operated actuator could be faulty. See if it holds vacuum.

Have you scanned for errors?

this is interestng....

just had major surgery on my car, same as yours `Toms` oil bio and balance shafts gone :| car all rebiult and a new Turbo as this problem had effected the original turbo....

and i have V157 code for the inlet manifold flap come up, car still goes into limp home mode, then the DPF lights up...gggrrrrr....

John.