Hi All, Not been on here for a while but I have recently changed from my 3.0 petrol B6 to a 2007 A4 2.0 TDI 170 AVANT I bought at a salvage auction with electrical problems. The problems I am having are as follows: When starting it cuts out after a couple of seconds The radio does not work and when you replace the 20amp fuse it blows instantly The same on the cigarette lighter socket I have given the wiring a quick look over and cant see any damage. I am going to call Audi tomorrow and see what recall work has been done. Any help would be much appreciated. Tom.