Audi A4 b6 front heated seat elements

steveboyo

Quattro'd Caravan
Reaction score
Hi all
Is there a difference in the heated seat elements between cloth and alcantara seats? I've just purchased half alcantara/leather seats to upgrade my a4 b6 avant(xmas prezzy) they are the sport seats(i've already got sport cloth seats) and would like to retain my heated seats. Also does anyone know if audi do inserts to replace winder handle holes(rear door cards) my interior trim code is nb.
Thanks in advance
Steve

Hi All
Found a useful option code website to identify interior trim codes. I had n3a which was fabric cloth seats, Alcantara seats are option code n2s. Looking on vagcat the part numbers for base and back heated seat elements seem to be the same for both types of seats. So i think all should be ok.
Thanks
Steve

Surely if you have bought the Leather and alcantara seats then the elements are already in there?

Surely if you have bought the Leather and alcantara seats then the elements are already in there?

No not always you can have leather without the heated elements in i have leather with full electric adjustment and memory but not heated

Hi All
Found a useful option code website to identify interior trim codes. Steve

Hi, any chance of a link ? Would love to find out exactly what my 'new' second hand car has option wise apart from the obvious ones....

Yeah your dead right bbrrrrrrr I've got the same leather alcantara in my b6 avant but no ****** heat now does anyone no if you have the heated seat wiring loom built into the car so I could buy the elements and convert the fronts to heat????

I know on mk4 golfs some of the "non heated seats" actually had the elements in, just not wired up... Wonder if this could apply to the A4 too??

Yeah your dead right bbrrrrrrr I've got the same leather alcantara in my b6 avant but no ****** heat now does anyone no if you have the heated seat wiring loom built into the car so I could buy the elements and convert the fronts to heat????

Audi very rarely put any non-essential wires in the loom - all looms are custom to that specific car.
However, I did hear back a couple of years that leather seats had the heater elements present in all seats.

You can get a heated seat wiring loom from Kufatec - interesting note on this page says Recaro seats have the heated elements fitted.

Setting guide for heated seats thumbwheel -

1 - Just warm and good for normal winter days
2 - warmer
3 - nice mid range for frosty days
4 - bit warmer, little uncomfortable for a long time
5 - nice for that first warm boost on very cold mornings
6 - cheese toastie !