1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi a4 b6 fk coilovers for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by glenandem, Dec 14, 2013.

1. glenandem

glenandem Member

for sale a set of fk sport coilover setup, i bought this set a month ago and since then just havent had time to fit them, i was only going to fit the fronts as the rear on my sport avant is pretty low anyway as standard? condition wise they seem in good working order, ive free'd the adjusters and cleaned the threads. as you can see in the pics the laquer has come off in places on the springs and i know one of the rear shocks is kapput it has no resistance but these are only £25 from fk to buy but you could always leave the standard shocks on. one of the rear spring adjusters too has damage to the thread but ive would it back and forward and it still screws up and down ok but thought i'd mention it! im looking for my money back as im getting a van so cant be bothered fitting these now and i already have a hard ride with 19's fitted to the avant and its a family car so i cant have it riding solid. i paid £100 so feel free to make an offer i can only say no,would prefer collection from manchester but will courior out at your cost. pm me,thanks glen
  2. DAVECA4BRIO

DAVECA4BRIO New Member

do u still have the shocks and would they fit/work with a B6 cab 2.4 v6 (52)
  3. glenandem

glenandem Member

hi mate yes just listed and not sure wuth cab but fit saloon and avant b6 a4 ?
  4. glenandem

glenandem Member

i cant pm anyone for some reason? but for those asking im in stockport near manchester!