Audi A4 B6 - Convenience Control Module - Coding Help Needed

amz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some bad news...My Audi Convenience Control Module got damaged due to the infamous rain/water leaking into the car problem!

I'm sure many of you must have heard about it, apparently it is a design fault with the Audi A4+A6+VW Passat where the drain hole get's clogged up with dirt, leaves etc, and then the water travels into the car through the air vents which the some how finds its way into the Control Module! Unfortunately I fell a victim to it :banghead:

I enquired to buy a new one from the stealers but and been quoted £287! After ringing around so many breakers...I was lucky enough to find a second hand one for £90 including delivery :yahoo: Just waiting on delivery now.

After reading up on certain forums regarding this problem, I gathered that even after swapping the Modules over the remote central locking will not work, unless you enter the code from your old module over to your new one with VagCom! I am using VagCom Lite but the problem is my Control Module is not communicating at all, I think this is because it is completely dead!

Does anyone know how I could re-code the Control Module even though I don't know the old code?