1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Audi A4 b6/b7 steering wheel, headlights, air con, 6 cd changer, RS4 valance, intercooler and more

DieselJake Aug 21, 2017

1. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

Steering wheel with airbag £15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6 CD multi changer £50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full air con system (pretty much everything pictured other than the socks) £50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gear knob £5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4x Team Dynamics center caps £10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Standard 1.9tdi intercooler £10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RS4 rear diffuser cut out of an RS4 bumper and sanded (the white bits aren't damage they're just parts I've sanded more than others) ready for spraying and moulding into an original bumper also plastic RS mesh £50
    [​IMG]

Larger 1.9tdi side mount intercooler with Darkside hoses and pipework £100
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. rymac84

rymac84 New Member

Do you still have air con stuff. Really need the compressor but will take it all.

3. petetheprop

petetheprop b7 3.2v6 quattro cab

I'm interested in the rs4 valance. What is the distance between the inside edges of the exhaust cut outs? And how wide are the cut outs. Trying to see if I can make it work with my S4 quad exhaust.

4. DieselJake

Yeah mate still got it all good to go, drop us a pm and we'll sort stuff.

Pretty sure it's the same or very similar as I've seen people use them on s-line's with no exhaust adjustment (far as I know), haven't got a measuring tape but I'll try get aprox measurements with a ruler when I'm home.

5. petetheprop

Thanks. Even just a photo up against a standard valance would help.

6. DieselJake

It's got about 20cm's width for each exhaust and the middle cut out is about 75cm, this is probably a few cm off the exact measurement but here's a picture of what I'm measuring:
    [​IMG]

My bumper doesn't have exhaust cut outs to really compare but Deano had RS4 style exhaust tips on his b6 before fitting the valance and this is what his looked like before/after:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B7 is either the same or extremely similar, same with B6/B7 saloon's, cab's and avant's they're all insanely close dimension's.

7. petetheprop

Thanks Jake, that's really helpful. Unfortunately the S4 has the second tailpipe on the inside of the usual pipe so the gap between each side is about 60cm so it isn't a straight forward fit.

Would you be willing to post it? I think I might be able to make something with my existing valance and this.

8. DieselJake

Ah right fair enough never thought of that to be honest, yeah no worries just drop us a pm and we'll sort postage.

9. DieselJake

Bump

All still available.