1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi a4 b6 1.8T 190 or b7 2.0T 200?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by steebo888, Nov 5, 2008.

1. steebo888

steebo888 Member

Hi

Been planning on getting the mk 5 golf gti for a while but im now going after an a4 as i want a good motorway cruiser.

has anyone had experience on any of the 2? Im looking to spend 7-8k so can probably get an average miler b6 or a higher miler b7 (same engine as golf gti).
  2. koojo

koojo New Member

hi there hope people answer this post as i asked a question just like it but havent had any replies?? i too would love to know from people who have drove both. i was going to tune the car also and know the 2.0t tunes to more power with a remap than the 190 1.8t.
  3. auroan

auroan Active Member

I had a 2.0TFSI sline. I love'd it and was sad to get rid when I got divorced. Out of the two I'd get the B7... but I think you may struggle to get a nice one for you budget.
  4. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

The B7 drives way better due to the suspension revisions on the facelift and the 2.0T has a wider power band and is more economical than the 1.8T. I think thats probably all you need to know.