1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a4 2007 2.0 Oil in the intercooler

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by robynz, Mar 4, 2014.

1. robynz

robynz New Member

I am trying to give my 16 year old who lives in another state, a reliable car. I want to give her my 2007 audi a4 2.0. I took the car to be serviced, not at Audi. They replaced the OEM Audi Canister Purge Solenoid, and OEM Audi Updated Purge Solenoid Hose Assy. There was a quart and a half of oil in the intercooler. They said I would need a new turbo to fix the problem. I have no symptoms, no smoke, no burning oil, no noises. I called Audi and they said that all I needed was a new valve cover assembly, even though the place I took it to said the oil was coming from the turbo seals leaking. Advice?
  2. Ash92

Ash92 Member

I had exactly the same thing only when I had my dpf gutted is that I noticed oil was getting in the turbo as soon as dpf was removed I could see loads of smoke I kept getting oil in my pressure hose and intercooler aswel I also had to change the rocker cover as the rubber membrane was perished