audi a4 2.0tdi se general questions

tom1

Reaction score
Hi All

Just purchased a 2008 a4 2.0tdi se and need a few questions answered.

When does the cambelt and water pump need doing, I argued with the dealer that it was 75000 miles he said no it's 114000 and showed me the service book which did state toothed belt on a 2.0tdi engine was 114000. Just too mention the car I purchased has just passed 75000 miles.

Where is the radio code for for radio checked all the books but it's not in there?

I'm looking to put a phone handsfree kit into the car can anyone reccommend me an aftremarket handsfree kit that will connect with the audis information screen and stereo, because I noticed there is a telephone button on the stereo or will I have to buy one off audi. If I have to buy one off Audi can anyone tell me what the handsfree system is like or is an aftermarket one better. I have a bury cc9060 in another car and I'm impressed with that because it has voice dialling and can connect to 2 phones simultaneously

Well would just like to thank everyone for there help before hand and apologise for my spelling and grammar

Regards

No one on here had the same problems?

I think the radio will me matched to the car, so you can pull it out without worrying. Its about the only advantage of CanBus to the car owner ;)