1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI A4 2.0T FSI Sport 2dr - 2008

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Thompson58, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Thompson58

Thompson58 New Member

Hi Guys,

Having literally just purchased this lovely car I have been offered a company car and financially the best option is to sell up. I am absolutely gutted as I have worked hard for ages to own one but common sense has to kick in even though I was looking to own it for years to come!

The previous owner put an aftermarket exhaust on it and some TTRS replica wheels, other than that the car is completely standard with full service history, 12 months MOT and tax.

Best colour combination: black with red leather interior, stunning example, although I will be gutted to see it go I would rather see someone else get the use over it this summer!

Would like a quick sale if possible as two cars are taking up too much room, 12 months MOT and 12 months tax, full service history and all of the standard features.

Paid £10,860 (I have the receipt) 2 weeks ago....closest offer to that can have it!

Any further questions give me a call - Adam 07900942682

[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. s33nyboy12

s33nyboy12 Well-Known Member

Any pictures mate?
  3. Thompson58

Thompson58 New Member

Struggling to upload to thread, will get it done but can send them to your email if you would like? Send me a private message mate
  4. Thompson58

Thompson58 New Member