1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 1.9TDI Sport front lower grill

snowball1969 Nov 6, 2010

1. snowball1969

snowball1969 Member

Hi,
    Can anyone help I am trying to replace this lower grill on my car, Audi want £90 plus, ebay dont seem to have any only the se trim which is smaller, so can you guys and girls help????
    Please see pic below:
    [​IMG]

Cheers

Paul.

2. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

cut it out and mesh it?

3. snowball1969

snowball1969 Member

I have seen some on here and do like the look of it but dont have the a scooby how or what to do for that change, again dont even know where to start looking to get it either

4. jimmy77

jimmy77 Member

TPS, £67!! Before anyone says there not I've just fitted the sport skirt, and 3 grills for £194 Inc vat

5. snowball1969

snowball1969 Member

thanks jimmy but I dont have an account with the TPS website and it looks like you have to have a business to register which I dont, if someone is able to order for me and request it delivered to me, I am happy to do a bank transfers or pay cash directly into your bank account?

Cheers

Paul.

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Depending on the branch TPS can be a bit arsey if your not 'Trade' - I get round it by ringing them up, when they ask your name just tell them, and then order the part. You'll have to pay in advance, and then when you turn up to collect it's pre paid so job done - they can't exactly ask you for any more can they!

7. snowball1969

snowball1969 Member

does anyone know the part number for this grill as I will try tps a call to see if I can get one, but would be interested in the mesh idea