1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 1.9 tdi Quattro Avant sport

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by steveboyo, Aug 9, 2013.

1. steveboyo

steveboyo Quattro'd Caravan

[Aug 9, 2013]
    Hi All
    I have for sale my Audi A4 Avant 1.9 Tdi Quattro 130bhp Sport in akoya silver with sline bodykit. It's on a 53 registration is a manual six speed gearbox and has covered a genuine 176000 miles.It has full service history, a folder full of receipts and all mots etc.
    I am only the second private owner. When I purchased the car it had the sports cloth interior(front/rear seats and door cards) in light grey(platinum) but had been very poorly treated by previous owner. The driver's front seat was beyond repair. So I tracked down the interior that is in car now (Seats and door cards).
    I have had the car for just over three years and it has not disappointed (in snow it's awesome).
    The car has the following extra's.
    Audi Symphony 6 disc system,

Electric windows all round (total close facility),
    Cruise control, rear parking sensors (genuine Audi),
    Half leather/ Alcantara sport seats,
    Interior lighting pack, includes puddle lights and door interior pull lights (genuine audi),
    Genuine Audi BBS RC 17 wheels x 5 (4 have just been refurbished by TWS Cwmbran powdercoated and painted £275), Tyres are 6 months old all matching cost of over £300(inc spare),
    Genuine Audi aero roof bars,
    Audi mudflaps,
    Genuine audi interior floor mats.
    Car is in very good condition for age/mileage and have had it maintained to a high standard (by a local independent Audi/Vw garage) all receipts and servicing records kept.

Recent longlife service 18th April 2013.
    New discs and pads(mintex) all round 6 months ago.Car comes with two remote keys and tools for roof bars etc.
    HPI clear still have report from when I checked. Only bad points are aircon not working (stuck on econ) and heater element from drivers' side seat removed (seat base element gone but still have both).
    Car taxed till march 2014 and mot'd till November 24th 2013
    [FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will answer any questions to the best of my ability.

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Car is located in Blackwood south wales and is in use so mileage will go up. If purchased then I will require immediate contact and a deposit of £200. This is to stop any time wasters.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    Hi All
    Many questions so thought I'd add following
    [FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] In my ownership I have replaced the battery (bosch) and also had a replacement genuine alternator(clutch alternator drive bearing seized causing chirping noise), had all 4 shock absorbers changed(genuine audi they cost), replaced front brake hoses(started to split), and as stated replaced discs and pads all round. Also car has had work done to enable fitment of the sport indicator stalk arm (have also included in sale) to enable the multi function display mpg, trip etc. And fitted the drainage cover over battery compartment to stop leaves etc, from clogging up drainaways in battery compartment(common fault). New rear tailgate lock actuator. Pressed metal Legal number plates (Dubmeister).[/FONT]

Please no offers of cars plus cash I already have another car lined up.
    Will not ship abroad.
    Forgot to add it's also had a new EGR Valve fitted at a cost of over £150 last year. Car is available to be viewed any time.

[/FONT]

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. steveboyo

[Aug 30, 2013]
    HI All Price drop to £3250 as is with spares and roof bars or £2800 with 17" s lines and no spares/ or roof bars etc.Any Questions please askThanksSteve
  4. steveboyo

[Sep 6, 2013]
    Hi All Any offers over £3000?
  5. steveboyo

[Sep 11, 2013]
    Hi All Sold