Audi A4 1.8T saloon

They will fit you just need to weld a catch onto the bench. Get the metal catch from an avant at a scrappy and weld it on to where it would be on the avant.
I am also after some seats but its hard to get them at the price I have set but I am persistant so my patience will hopefully pay off.

I have been told by a few members here that they have sucessfully installed avant seats into a saloon so it is possible. Because of this it opens up more options to look for.

Hope this helps.

I've fitted RS4 recaros into mine. As macattax says, you just need to get some brackets made up. Before I fitted them, I managed to get a really nice black leather A4 interior for about £200 off eBay.

I did enquire about those Recaros, but it would appear the seller's not keen on replying enquiries.

K7ERG said:
So for leather it has to be a B5 chassis saloon. What about the B6 leather? Could i swap subframes????

Craig
Like with any sets etc it would be possible to make the sub frames fit etc, but if you cant find any out of an A4/S4/RS4 then there are plenty of after market seats you can buy and Recaro do some very nice leather/half leather ones that you can buy and fit straight in, do you would then only need to find some rears that match the colour.