1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Convertible - CHRIS555

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by CHRIS555, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

[Apr 20, 2011]
    This car has been my pride and joy and looked after to the extreme. It is also very well know in the UK Audi scene and has been present at lots of shows across England.

The spec is as follows:

Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Convertible
    Six Speed
    Ebony Black Pearl Paintowrk
    Red Nappa leather interior
    4x electric windows
    Heated Seats (rare)
    Electric Folding Mirrors (rare)
    Front and Rear parking sensors (rare)
    Fridge (rare)
    Interior Light Pack
    xENON LIGHTS (expensive!)
    Headlamp washers
    Audi Sports suspension
    Centre arm rest
    Alarm and Immobilser
    2X Keys plus emergency key
    All books and documents
    BOSE sound system

Basically every extra! I have the original bill of sale and the car came to �30,000

It has a full COMPREHENSIVE service history, has recently been MOT'd to March 2012, Taxed till next year, the cam belt was done a few months a go at Audi Nottingham along with the water pump. I have also changed various sensors etc that historically were not very good - so I changed them before they broke!

I have done several tasteful modifications, none of these are cheap, only the best will do for me!!

Bespoke Milltek Exhaust System - fantastic noise, not too loud, but meaningfull - a million times better than standard!

Carbonio Carbon Fibre Induction System �300, still have the original as well

Re-Map taking the power to 200BHP by Milltek

Forge Diverter Valve (non noisy one!!)

OEM Wheels finished in a flash chrome (x5) The tyres are 2x GoddYear Eagle F1's and 2x Pirelli - the spare is also a Pirelli, allhave greay tread.

Pioneer Multimedia station including DVD, SAT NAV, PHONE, CD, USB, SD, everything!! This was a �1000 alone! Still got the original box, discs, leads, etc.

Various lights changed for LEDS

Genuine Audi RS4 Anti Rear Roll Bar fitted in February, still have original - handles great!

Windows tinted (�300)

Grooved discs all round with fast road pads last year

There is more I just can't remember everything of the top of my head. It has to be one of the best B6 Convertibles to come of the line when made owing to all the options / extras it was made with.

It is cleaned / polished every week - ask my neighbours - or see my 100+ car cleaning products in my garage for proof!!

The only downsides are some light stone chips and marks (very normal for this age of car, still better than most!!) which can easily be hiden with a black wax I use and a sctrach on the back boot lid that I have never got round to sorting (it never really bothered me!!)

I have two folders worth of documents and history for the car - extremely comprehensive.

Private Plate not included

�9500 (Neg, if stereo is swapped for standard 6cd Audi unit I still have)

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]

3. gordybaillie

gordybaillie Member

[Apr 21, 2011]
    Whats the mileage?

Thanks
  4. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

[Apr 23, 2011]
    Car sold in less than 12 hours!!

Thanks for interest shown guys - new Audi very soon!.........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.