1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 1.820vT Quattro (Recaro/Sat Nav/TV/BOSE/More factory extras)

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Reyes, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Reyes

Reyes Member

Here for sale is my mint and rare Audi A4 TQS with all factory extra's apart from a front armrest. The car is in great condition apart from two bumper marks on the rear bumper where some inconsiderate shopper in a giant 7 seater has left 2 small marks the size of 50/20p's.

Such an amazing car overall, great cruiser with the delivery you need on motorway journeys to overtake. I've taken great care of this car as I do love it and I have always wanted one (Inspired by BTCC when I was younger!) If the car doesn't sell or I get ridiculous cash/p.x offers, I'll withdraw the sale. NOBODY is allowed to smoke in the car and I hope the next potential owner doesn't smoke in it either and looks after it because it will definitely become rarer and rarer.

It has only had 3 owners, the previous owner from whom I bought it off locally, was a rugby player that injured himself and therefore couldn't drive at all and had to call in car pool from colleagues.

The need to know basics are as follows;
    -Comes with Tax and MOT with 3-4 months left on both (From the top of my head). The only thing that needed doing on last MOT was the rear tyres.
    -146k on the clock.
    -Service history stamped until 2010 and service/parts receipts etc.
    -Comes with 2 keys, one flip and one emergency.
    -Diff oil changed with engine oil, so the Four-Wheel drive system is in real good shape.
    -Privacy glass (Very lightly smoked for privacy and anti-theft glass)
    -Standard Deep Dish Ronal Bolero 17" Wheels.
    -First Aid Kit (Unused).
    -Emergency Tools (Unused).

The OEM Extra's;
    -TV/Sat Nav/AV/CD Output headunit (Navigation Plus)
    -6CD Changer.
    -Ambient lighting/Footwell Lighting.
    -Full Closure System.
    -Xenon Headlamps.
    -Electric Front and Rear Windows with driver control window locks.
    -Electric Half Leather Recaro Seats.
    -Heated Mirrors.
    -Climate Control.
    -BOSE Sound system.
    -/S/ Steering Wheel.
    -Parking Sensors (Rear)

I've been as honest as possible and priced the car reasonably. Finding a TQS on this spec is not likely. I have attached an image of logged/registered TQS's in the B5 Chassis in the UK and only 700+ have been registered since the B5 chassis was released in 1994.

I bought the car looking for a comfortable cruiser that was a 20 valve turbo as I am very clued up and intrigued on these VAG engines. The AJL lump in this car is more or less bullet proof but my reason for selling now is because I'm wanting a slightly smaller car but with the 20 valve engine in, however I am selling mainly due to heavy work changes. I will be away from home and would like something smaller and more fun to work on, store and chuck around when I am on leave.

Initially, I want a cash sale (£1800 ONO) NO P/X - Selling to make some space.

Thanks for reading, I am very reluctant to sell. This has been by far one of my favorite cars that I've owned and as I mentioned above, if it does not sell for what I will be happy with, I wouldn't mind withdrawing the sale.

My contact number is 07860564977 and I am based in Birmingham.

*PRICED TO SELL - NEW CAR ON THE WAY VERY SOON, NEED THIS GONE TO FREE CASH AND SPACE*

Ad here
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2000-audi-a4-b5-18t-20v-quattro-sport-oem-high-spec/1004026859
  2. spannah

spannah Member

hi ReyesIs this manual or auto?