1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi a3 sportback sport model with parking sensors want s line bumper, part numbers?

TDI140 Dec 28, 2012

1. TDI140

TDI140 Well-Known Member

i have an audi a3 2006 sport model i have upgraded the front bumper for s line + cupra r lip thats perfect how it is.

i now need a rear s line bumper with sensor holes and have a few questions, ive searched everywhere on the forum and other places but cant find the answers to these following questions

1. will a black edition rear bumper with parking sensor holes fit onto my car exactly how the old one came off ?

2. will my parking sensors fit the black edition bumper with sensor holes ?

3. ive heard the parking sensors are different sizes on the new 8P3 cars compared to the 8P2 which i have ?

4. if they fit what are the part numbers ???

5. if they dont fit what bumper will fit my car and what are the part numbers ?

sorry for all the questions, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me or point me in the right direction

2. TDI140

TDI140 Well-Known Member

also will i need to adjust my tail pipes ?? after install of rear s line bumper ?