1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 Sportback 2007 Rear Light Set

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by asalhan, Sep 16, 2012.

1. asalhan

asalhan Member

Hi Everyone

I am selling the rear lights for my AUDI A3 SPORTBACK 2.0 TDI 2007. I have recently upgraded mine to the LED looking ones and these are now surplus to requirements. They are in perfect order and have no scratches on them. The only thing that is missing is the black cover on the bigger clusters where they would meet the body of the car once you lift the boot up. The only reason these are not on the light is because when I brought mine, they were very savagely taken off and broken. I have included some pictures on here too. Thanks for looking and I hope they are just what someone needs :) The last picture is of the 2 retaining lugs that you will need to install these lights into your car, the ones I was sent, yes, were broken so I had to use the ones that were in my car anyway. The part numbers, if you need them are:

Big Lights:
    8P4 945 095C 18S
    8P4 945 096C 18S

Smaller Lights:
    8P4 945 094B 20S
    8P4 945 093B 20S

Feel free to get in touch if you need more pictures or information.

Ash

2. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride"

Hi fella, TBH, you won't get anywhere near £150. Purely as these lights are standard upto 2009. Saying that so many people have these spare as a lot do the LED upgrade.You will be lucky to get £50, considering you can buy oem led ones for around £180.My advice mate is keep hold of them and when you eventually sell the car, put them back on and sell the LEDs, more value.Anyhow, GLWS mate.
  3. asalhan

asalhan Member

Thanks Dannykn9. I have no idea how much they were so I just put that price on them. How do I remove the ad, which looks like it has gone up twice?
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Duplicate ad deleted.