1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 Sport 2007

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by moag, Apr 3, 2013.

1. moag

moag she's no d-turbo

Regrettably selling my A3 as I need a larger car for carrying bikes etc around in :( The car is being advertised as it currently sits. If there is no interest in the car as is, it will be returned to standard on 10/4/2013<br><br>Details on the car:<br>2007 Audi a3 sport 1.6FSI (purchased from Belfast Audi April 2010)<br>55,000 miles<br>FSH (Audi service history to summer 2012. I've looked after all servicing since, oil and filters changed every 8k. The car will be given a full service prior to sale)<br>MOT until April 2014<br>6 months tax<br>Cloth sport interior<br>Sport multifunction steering wheel<br>Front and rear rubber mats (OEM)<br>Foam boot liner(OEM)<br><br>Cosmetic mods:<br>MY11 rear lights<br>LED number plate lights (CANBUS)<br>Gloss black rear badge<br>FK sport edition coilovers<br>19" Staggered BBS Speedlines, Satin Black. 19x9 and 19x8.5. Some minor damage to lips, these have been touched in.<br>10mm hubcentric H&amp;R spacers on front<br>FK Automotive mesh grill<br>Colour coded front rings<br>LCR front splitter<br>Lamix'd fog lights<br><br>Interior:<br>Audi ambient lighting module, black. (I installed this with the intention of swapping the grey headliner for a black one however never got round to it)<br>Audi S3 air vents<br>Alpine INE S900R - Installed by Audio Advice (NI) December 2011 (£950) . This was the best head unit money could buy at the time. Features - built in bluetooth (saves address book) , usb, ipod &amp; 3.5mm jack rear inputs, front aux input, full UK navigation system (recent update) DVD. Fully compatible with any sound system and allows control over subwoofer and speaker levels independently. Works perfectly with multifunction steering wheel<br>http://www.alpine.co.uk/p/Products/advanced-navi-station2676/ine-s900r<br><br>The following coding changes have been applied with vagcom:<br>Coming/leaving home lights<br>Alarm chirp<br>US running lights (amber sidelights)<br>I have vagcom so can remove any of these changes, and also provide the buyer with a full scan of the car.<br><br>The car will be treated to a full interior &amp; exterior detail for the buyer.<br><br>May consider part exchange for land rover defender or discovery