1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a3 sline 2007 concert stereo question

pagey333 Sep 22, 2012

1. pagey333

pagey333 New Member

Will this be all i need to enable steering controls etc.. for my iphone 4s, as far as i understand it plugs into the cd changer port on the back of the stereo? Has anyone done this, eventually i want to upgrade to RNSE but in the meantime would like ipod/iphone capability and steering controls if poss with the standard unit, poss upgrade to BOSE also if its possible with this headunit... This is the type ofthing I have seen, any uk sellers would be good, I have also seen audi do a particular part - 4F0051510P AMI adaptor lead, again would this fit my concert stereo? people say something about the glovebox, easily accessable? I have seen an 8mm socket at the back i think, is something behind there? Thanks for your help, also will it need 'coding' i am not familiar with that but it seems everything needs to be.

All help appreciated,

Regards,

Adam. Ps Im sorry if this is a repost!

Genuine Audi AMI Cable adaptor leads set for iPhone & Iphone & USB Blue Colar | eBay

Audi A3/A4 Glove Box iPod/iPhone Adapter Interface Kit | eBay