1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a3 simple modifications please state

Audi. Mar 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

and maybe you should add a car to this ;-)

2. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

easy tiger..........

3. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

why did you say that how was he being racist

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

How is asking someone their nationality racist?

5. Audi.

Audi. Member

You Guys Are SOO serious ! I feel that your just bullying me. All you are just ganging up on me. Everything I say is wrong!! As I said Its a joke. And I dont like people questionning my identity.!

6. damo.h

So audi is lingo your insperation ??

7. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

No one is questioning your identity (I don't think), a simple question was asked.

where did you say its a joke?
    and what joke are you referring to?

We are in a way but that's because you come across like some sort of 10 year old troll, trolling the forum for kicks cause you're to young to get an erection and masturbate, get drunk or shag some fellow minor.

or what ever it is that kids do when they are not trolling and trying to be an adult they are not.

8. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

how is asking were you are from ???? your identity is it your time of month or some thing and to be fair you bring it on your self

9. haytch75

haytch75 Member

Because eveyone hates you and you're a nob head

crazy88 and FranA3 like this.
  10. damo.h

Dude the majority on ASN are very open minded and up for a laugh, but if you take the time to read back through this awesome thread of yours you may see why you received the reaction you did, and even now the lads are trying to help you pimp your potential ride,

if you wanna change the interior trim to lets say carbon, the cheapest and easiest way would be to wrap it.

by the way I am far from racist, and take that as a major insult.....

11. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

RUN! there is a troll in the building!
    [​IMG]

12. damo.h

13. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis Audi S3

Now I know why I spend more time on the other forum.

Why doesnt someone close this troll thread down.

14. BBlackburn

BBlackburn Member

Best reply for you "Audi"! Why don't you just use google and some of the few brain cells you may have to do some RESEARCH yes I shouted!!

15. damo.h

Cos its so much fun :lmfao:

16. Audi.

Audi. Member

Ok then.

17. damo.h

what?

18. ScottD3

I don't see an apology any where!!!

19. BigBird

BigBird Lost in music...

I'm back - fence has been modded! Still got to have that creme egg though.

I always work on the same principle where the missus is concerned - when I'm off I set my targets really low, then when she gets back, I've achieved the target! Works every time.

Trying to explain this thread to her would be time wasted, so not worth trying...

20. damo.h

doubt that will happen dude, im just here cos i is sooooo bored and love the sport ;)

21. BigBird

BigBird Lost in music...

Blimey! I've only been away about 50 minutes painting the small bit of the fence I had left to do and you guys have been all nasty to that nice chap.

Apart from the heroin reference and nutjob ref, I think I've been quite fair to the guy, but you lot have just descended it into nastiness.

I very much doubt the accountants over at the BMW forums will be this much fun. I'll miss the sport...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.