1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 SE 2007

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Heppy, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Heppy

Heppy New Member

[Aug 19, 2013]
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, I have recently purchased an A3 1.9 tdi Special Edition 5 door In Red, since purchasing it I have just upgraded the Alloy wheels to the 17" wheels that the Sports and Quattros have as standard. After grabbing them for a bargain price of £90 with average all round Good Year tyres on, I decided to give them a refurb as one had a couple of curb marks on. After fitting them I've realised that the car could benefit with being lowered, i noticdd this after pulling up next to a sport with the same wheels on, I noticed that it was far lower than mine.

Does anyone know which springs I will need to lower the car to the same height as the other A3's which have these wheels fitted?

Some other modifications I have been looking at are:

1:Adding the rear lip spoiler which the sline models have fitted as standard.
    Where is the best place to buy from and anything in particular to look out for when buying?

2:Adding the front fog lights as mine has the blanking grills installed.
    Does Anyone know whether my car will have the wiring harness installed as the car does not have the correct lighting switch inside?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Aug 19, 2013]
    H&R do a variety of lowering springs from 25mm through to 50mm. There are alot of stockist on the forum including myself that can get you what your after. Prices vary dependant on how low you wanna go.