1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 S3 RS3 Body kit

Shades_RS Apr 13, 2013

1. Shades_RS

Shades_RS Active Member

2. Kallum

Kallum Member

that looks AWESOME!! Couldn't justify the money for that, check out XCLUSIVE CUSTOMZ there bringing a sportback kit out for around 1G.

3. Shades_RS

Shades_RS Active Member

yes I've seen that, it's pretty much a replica RS3 kit, I found it in a search after completing mine, but I was glad I went down the genuine parts route, I'd love to put the wide **** end on mine but in DD customs the front wings look s lot wider than the Rs3. Not sure if it would look out of place maybe?

4. Kallum

Kallum Member

Shades I think your right, I prefer an OEM look compared to total after market, it's very similar looking to the Vw golf W12

5. Shades_RS

Shades_RS Active Member

I'm thinking of doing the DD customs kit, but as far as exact Rs3 rep kits etc go, it would have to be OEM every time.

6. Kallum

Kallum Member

£3G is a fair hunk of money, but to be probably one of very little in the UK Then it's maybe worth a punt!

7. Shades_RS

Shades_RS Active Member

It's not to bad providing the donor car is perfect, low miles and good for numerous years to come. It would def be a keeper if I decide to do it, if not then i will be sticking to what I've got.

8. Kallum

Kallum Member

Does this wide body kit comes with new rear doors? As they seem to have the rear arch bit flowing into it....

9. Shades_RS

Shades_RS Active Member

I would have thought that would be a section moulded on? I've made some enquiries so just waiting a reply.

10. Kallum

Kallum Member

let me know how you get on buddy, I'd be excited to see you go for it to be fair, gotta love some good mods

11. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

I don't usually like kits, but that looks awesome.

12. J.R.

J.R. "Started From The Bottom" VCDS Map User

Looks lovely ....But need a 3 door version.

13. sliced

sliced Drive safe, stay alive.

Dont like the rear valance bit

14. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

Orgasmic

15. mookster

mookster Active Member quattro

I don't mind the rear valance, though it does look ever so slightly boy racer. I do very much like the twin pipes mind :jump:

16. Richh999

Richh999 Member

I think if you fillered in the vents on the arches it would look alot better.. Although I can see where they're coming from the RS4 DTM??? I can't remember quite which one off the top of my head..