Audi A3 - S3 Replica quattro

dunno what bit you were looking at as funny but i think its funny that hes removed an entire prop-shaft to make it FWD

S3 Low bottom Steering wheel
haha

why do everything then get aftermarket drl headlights?am sure you dont need to get all wings etc for those lights,unless he wanted the new bumper on.

hahahaha i had to read it twice lol what a cowboy how can he sell it as a quattro when its 2wd i esp like the (low bottom steering wheel) oh dear thats all im saying good luck to him

its on the list so had accident
i bet the 4x4 dont work thats why prop removed

its on the list so had accident
i bet the 4x4 dont work thats why prop removed

Agree, none of the panels line up, it looks bent just sitting there! Looks a rear ender to me as both rear quarters look lumpy and dont fit the rear bumper right, the drivers rear door is well out near the bottom and the skirt doesnt fit straight. The drivers side rear light doesnt fit to the bootlid edge very well at all either, i'd say its had a thump on the drivers rear quarter and the suspension damage had written the propshaft off! I bet its a mess mechanically under the boot floor.

Last edited:
terrible car, terrible ad lol. i do not envy the person who buys it!

And why do all that work to make it look like an S3 but stick s-line alloys on it?! :faint:

i think the RS6 wheel was a no cost option on the early S3, tho why you'd opt for them i have no idea

this car isnt a s3 its a 2.0tfsi sport , i feel sorry for anybody who buys this without checking it over properly as said it bet its a right state under the car , agreed on the s-line alloys tho if your going to make a rep s3 put the s3 wheels on it at least lol

Its got new timing chains which is clever :) most have belts

Last edited:
thats strange i would have thought they would do all the petrol engines but then again volkwagen are really lazy aint they lol

asked him a few Q,s

hes either daft and dont realy know what that damage was or hes blind

I think its CAT C, i m nt really sure buh its
recorded on Log book so it must b C, i bought this
from a cop and he had it fixed and it was rear door
damage. Yeah u can gt inspection done.

- haseebathar2005