AUDI A3/S3 LED BI XENON ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS

scouse1980

Reaction score
i wonder if anyone can help me ive just bought a 56plate audi a3 sline and ive bought some a3/s3 led bi exnon headlights do i need any other wires to put the lights on my a3 or will i need some different connections cheers dave

I'm afraid the led style headlights won't fit the pre facelift model. You would need to change the bumper, bonnet, wings etc.

will i thanks very much for that just ive seen cars that look the same as mine with these headlights in ?

As above, if they're OEM headlights from an 08-on car then they won't fit due to the front end being different. The 05-08 bi-xenon headlights will fit though (with wiring adapters) if they look like this;

1297899831_72235657_3-FAROL-Bi-XENON-E-DIRECIONAL-AUDI-A3-8P-ANO-2007-Pecas-e-acessorios-carros.jpg

But not if they look like this;

faros-bi-xenon-led-audi-a3-6248753z0.jpg

my bi exnon headlights have come and there to big for my audi :( i will need to change my front bumper yeah they are like the lights that are in your bottom pics so not happy think i might sell them and do my home work first lol

bumper + bonnet + wings (then sort out a side repeater which was moved to the mirror). Essentially the front end facelift in order to fit those style headlights I'm afraid!!

Yes I have a number of sets for sale, PM me if interested.