1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI A3/S3 LED BI XENON ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS

scouse1980 Jan 2, 2012

1. scouse1980

scouse1980 New Member

i wonder if anyone can help me ive just bought a 56plate audi a3 sline and ive bought some a3/s3 led bi exnon headlights do i need any other wires to put the lights on my a3 or will i need some different connections cheers dave

2. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

I'm afraid the led style headlights won't fit the pre facelift model. You would need to change the bumper, bonnet, wings etc.

3. scouse1980

scouse1980 New Member

will i thanks very much for that just ive seen cars that look the same as mine with these headlights in ?

4. c_w

c_w Well-Known Member

As above, if they're OEM headlights from an 08-on car then they won't fit due to the front end being different. The 05-08 bi-xenon headlights will fit though (with wiring adapters) if they look like this;

[​IMG]

But not if they look like this;

[​IMG]

5. scouse1980

scouse1980 New Member

my bi exnon headlights have come and there to big for my audi :( i will need to change my front bumper yeah they are like the lights that are in your bottom pics so not happy think i might sell them and do my home work first lol

6. c_w

c_w Well-Known Member

bumper + bonnet + wings (then sort out a side repeater which was moved to the mirror). Essentially the front end facelift in order to fit those style headlights I'm afraid!!

7. scouse1980

scouse1980 New Member

i know mate gutted cheers for that

8. chicoprod

chicoprod New Member

Has anyone got a set of S3, 07 plate Bi xenon headlights FOR SALE !!! plz pm me

9. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Yes I have a number of sets for sale, PM me if interested.

10. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Nigel is the man to speak to.