1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3/S3 Blutooth and HTC Desire

gavsteryoung Apr 3, 2010

1. gavsteryoung

gavsteryoung Member

Not really sure the best place to post this.... but I guess I need input from A3/S3 owners....

I am after the HTC Desire Android phone... has anyone succesfully paired one of these phones to their car?

And does the phone book copy across to the car?

many thanks....

Gav

2. panamadi

panamadi Strider

Yup
    I have a HTC Hero (android 1.5) and it pairs just fine-including copying across the phone book.
    Works much better than my old windows 6.1 mobile!!

Hope this helps

3. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Moderator VCDS Map User

I'm looking at getting a Desire too :rockwoot:

4. gavsteryoung

gavsteryoung Member

Thanks for that.... So it's looking good if the hero works.... If anyone has the desire let us know... The legend also looks interesting.

5. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Moderator VCDS Map User

I can confirm the Desire works with the Audi BT however on my last drive it took a good few minutes to connect. Any suggestions?

The phone itself is incredible BTW :rockwoot:

6. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

My HTC sometimes disconnects itself from the bluetooth, and reconnects about a minute later

Other than that, no problems

7. g-man

g-man Member

Not for me! Takes up to 10 mins to get to 'BT ON' ! My Win mobile was FAR FAR better at Bluetooth, usually taking no more than 5 - 10 seconds to get to the same point.

Once the Desire has sync'd up it works fine.

8. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

im getting a nexus well a desire first then selling that to partially fund the nexus