1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3/S3 8L Facelift Tail Lamps, Front Bumper/ Grille & Mirror Caps For Sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Lingo89, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Lingo89

Lingo89 Member

[Jun 2, 2011]
    Hi everyone, I have the following parts for sale:

* A3/S3 Facelift tail lamps. These are a direct fit for any A3/S3 8L (1996-2003). They are original OEM Audi parts, not the cheap knock-offs found on eBay etc. They can be fitted to the older pre-facelift A3s/S3s to make them look the same as the newer shape or can simply be used to replace a damaged/faulty unit. The lights include all bulbs required as well as both bulb holders.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* Complete Facelift A3 front bumper including A3 grille (grille can be sold separately), again this can be fitted to A3s from 1996-2003. In good condition. Due to the size of this part I'd rather this item was collected but I can arrange delivery at the cost of the buyer.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* Finally, facelift mirror caps, in good condition, again these are genuine OEM Audi parts but they will only fit facelift models (2000-2003) unless you've modified your older car by fitting the whole facelift mirror units.

[​IMG]

For any of these parts, please send me a private message through this website with a reasonable offer and we can arrange payment and delivery. I will accept Paypal or a personal cheque (obviously paying via cheque will be slower as I will have to make sure it has cleared before I send the parts).

Many thanks!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. Lingo89

Lingo89 Member

[Jun 8, 2011]
    I've had a number of private messages asking about the price for the facelift rear lights, so I thought I'd just post a price up on here. I'd sell the pair for £45 + delivery (which depends on method of delivery you'd like and area you live in).

Many thanks.
  4. Lukman Hussain

Lukman Hussain New Member

[Apr 9, 2014]
    Hi,

Do you still have the front bumper for the audi a3 as i need it to replace my current bumper. I would be greatful if you could get back asap. you can call me on 07703 781586

cheers,

Luke