1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 RNSe MK1

Cruiser89 Mar 14, 2014

1. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Hey Guys,

I have for sale the MK1 Audi RNSe that was previously fitted in my Audi A3. Was replaced by a MK2 and has been sat in the cupboard for the last 6months as kept forgetting to pop it on here. Moving house so having a clear out!!

The Audi A3 RNSe Retrofit is a DVD navigation system including MMI offers the highest degree of user-friendly convenience. The system features dynamic route guidance and, if desired, takes account of all current traffic reports in calculating a route.

6½ inch TFT display with 400 x 240 pixels resolution. Selectable menu language; English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish. FM/AM Radio with station memory. Displays Navigation, Radio, Audio, Telephone information on the Driver Information Screen (DIS) if the car is fitted. Integration with Multi Function Steering Wheel (where fitted). A controller for optional devices including a Bluetooth™ mobile telephone interface. Original Audi part designed to fit into the dashboard of the Audi A3 series.

These still go for £400+...

Happy to accept £300 OVNO.

Can ship anywhere in mainland UK for £15 or pick up in Poole welcome.

Please note this item is also listed on our website so will go quick. Thought I would offer it up on here to you guys first...

PLEASE PM FOR MORE INFO OR TO BUY

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

2. Cruiser89

Got pushed far down the list so bumped it up :)

3. davedoubledecks

davedoubledecks Member

hi, will this fit into a 2003 8L ???
    cheers
    andrew

4. Cruiser89

It won't I'm afraid.

5. Cruiser89

This is now SOLD