1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 RNSe MK1

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Cruiser89, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Hey Guys,

I have for sale the MK1 Audi RNSe that was previously fitted in my Audi A3. Was replaced by a MK2 and has been sat in the cupboard for the last 6months as kept forgetting to pop it on here. Moving house so having a clear out!!

The Audi A3 RNSe Retrofit is a DVD navigation system including MMI offers the highest degree of user-friendly convenience. The system features dynamic route guidance and, if desired, takes account of all current traffic reports in calculating a route.

6½ inch TFT display with 400 x 240 pixels resolution. Selectable menu language; English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish. FM/AM Radio with station memory. Displays Navigation, Radio, Audio, Telephone information on the Driver Information Screen (DIS) if the car is fitted. Integration with Multi Function Steering Wheel (where fitted). A controller for optional devices including a Bluetooth™ mobile telephone interface. Original Audi part designed to fit into the dashboard of the Audi A3 series.

These still go for £400+...

Happy to accept £300 OVNO.

Can ship anywhere in mainland UK for £15 or pick up in Poole welcome.

Please note this item is also listed on our website so will go quick. Thought I would offer it up on here to you guys first...

PLEASE PM FOR MORE INFO OR TO BUY

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]
  2. Cruiser89

Got pushed far down the list so bumped it up :)
  3. davedoubledecks

davedoubledecks Member

hi, will this fit into a 2003 8L ???
    cheers
    andrew
  4. Cruiser89

It won't I'm afraid.
  5. Cruiser89

This is now SOLD