1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 Quattro Sline 170

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by A3 Tom, Aug 17, 2013.

1. A3 Tom

A3 Tom New Member

Here for sale is my audi a3 Quattro sport back 170 I absolutely love this car only selling because we are buying a house. Its got full sline leather interior heated seats, steering wheel controls built in bluetooth for your phone, climate control. Its got hid kits fitted and led interior lighting. Had this for about a year and only problems I had was the dpf which has now been removed and deleted, and also had it remapped at same time. It has had alloys fully refurbed with brand new Michelin pilot sport 3 fitted all round 2 weeks ago. It also had rear bumper resprayed due to small scratch and I had the bonnet resprayed to get rid of a few stone chips, this was also 2 weeks ago. It's got 83500 miles which will go up slightly as used most days.

The first pic is with new wheels the others are with old colour.

Car drives perfect no problems and is very nippy. Like I say I don't want to sell but getting a house is more important. Viewing is more that welcome. I'm in no rush to sell so no silly offers. Thanks for looking.