1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 MPV

h5djr May 23, 2013

1. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

2. synthdood

synthdood Member

How is that different from a Q3?

3. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

I don't think the Q3 is based on the latest MQB platform whereas the new A3 MPV will be.

4. Ruthus_1

Ruthus_1 Member

Don't think I'd be trading the a3 SB in for that in 3 years lol! Not the nicest looking of cars!!!

5. Daveotto

Daveotto Well-Known Member Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S3

Sounds just like a revamp of the current Q3. Of all the Q's the 3 has had very mixed press and beleive is the least popular Q although I quite like it myself.

6. hittchy

hittchy Active Member

Oh, please no. There are other marques for MPV drivers.

7. deci

deci Active Member

Auto express are the motoring equivalent of the Sun. They just make stuff up. I love their 'Exclusive' scoops which are essentially their own mockups of what they imagine a car will look like.

Still, BMW have been spied testing out a 5 and 7 seat MPV concept recently*. I don't think Audi have a similar need to produce one as VW and SEAT already have that market covered.

*I'm greatly worried about this as a road user. The most arrogant and obnoxious drivers I see are generally driving MPVs or BMWs... combing both could spell autopocalypse.

8. smudger69

smudger69 Member

Looks like a ford galaxy IMO. Not for me.