Audi a3 & mk2 Golf

yellowgti

Whats going to break next??...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.fastcarcentral.co.uk
Me and a few friends got together yesterday and went for a bit of a meet at demon tweeks (wrexham) also went to have my suspension fitted but what a disaster that was! Anyway heres a few pics of my audi and mate liam's golf,

I love the wheels on the golf because there different! what do you reckon?

a3quatty011.jpg

a3quatty012.jpg

a3quatty014.jpg

a3quatty020.jpg

a3quatty019.jpg

a3quatty021.jpg

a3quatty025.jpg

The Golf = Chav mobile, ****** awful, £600 Golf with bright orange wheels.
The A3 = Nice, liking the wheels, colour and the side skirts, but get that advert off your rear screen, looks dreadful...

The Golf = Chav mobile, ****** awful, £600 Golf with bright orange wheels.
The A3 = Nice, liking the wheels, colour and the side skirts, but get that advert off your rear screen, looks dreadful...

It was a £300 golf, and the stickers i had to put on for the benefit of the show yesterday lol

certainly are different but looks tosh...sorry
your wheels look good,debadge the tail and get a plate with nothing bar the reg and it'll look tidy (in my opinion)

Should these two cars not be on the Chaved up cars thread.....?!!

Totally hidious looking cars.

Mine must be chav from the factory then!
Other than the numberplates there isnt anything that is a chav add on!, everything is genuine aud, ie.. the wheels, the kit, like i said the stickers were on for the day only to support my friends club!i!

So if you do think its chav, u must have a pretty boring life!

Mine must be chav from the factory then!
Other than the numberplates there isnt anything that is a chav add on!, everything is genuine aud, ie.. the wheels, the kit, like i said the stickers were on for the day only to support my friends club!i!

So if you do think its chav, u must have a pretty boring life!

Did Audi ever offer polished wheels?

Neither car does it for me but if you like it then that's all that matters.

You must have expected comments like that posting on here mate.
A3 looks good I would personally ditch the plates for some pressed german ones other than that it looks good IMO. Facelift Frotn and rear lights would Up-date it too!

Oh and the TT Comps were polished in standard form they suffer badly from lacquer peeling tho! Thus why people like yourself get them re-done down the line...

J

No amount of wheel polishing will detract from the worst possible Audi colour

Dude, i like your car, the colour is unusual and unique, but not really feeling the orange wheels.....IIRC, im sure there is a new M5 driving around Leicester with a set of orange wheels on it!!!

What is that about???

Also Audi did do the TT Comps as polished wheels as standard....only prob with them was a tendancy to corrode...i know as ive had 2 sets now :)

A3 looks good just change the plates and you already said why the advert on the back of your car. Dont like the golf at all ruined it with the orange wheels
Nice car mind your a3