Audi A3 leather seats costing ???

I oOEddOo I

Reaction score
Guys Do you know roughly how much going to be cost to install leather seats in the audi garage?

im want to know roughly how much its going to cost if i want to install leather in my a3 from a normal audi garage

Guys Do you know roughly how much going to be cost to install leather seats in the audi garage?

Are you looking for the fronts or backs, or the whole shebang, matching door cards etc?

I'd have thought secondhand on ebay, or if you want new i'd get existing ones recovered, it's likely to be cheaper than buying through Audi and probably better quality leather.

I think N8 had his done recently...?

I want all of my seat leather just need to know how much it going to be cost from an audi garage to put in

Reactions: Highlanddon
I reckon the full interior from audi will be around £4000 any day of the week. I'm sure they would be happy to charge you £500+ to fit it too.

The covers you mean? The base for the drivers seat in half leather was £220 so i'm guessing about 1000 for the 2 fronts and similar for the rears.

Its much more cos effective to get a professional retrim at around £1200

not the cover
Currently i have cloth trim seats
I need to find out how much it going to cost just to install leather seat all around nothing else

yes this has been answered above at least 2 times
just go to a car upholstery firm they will do all your seats for £1200 as stated above
AUDI will be silly money

Your seats and leather seats both use the same frame. You can swap covers only if you want.

So the standard, non-sport, cloth seats use the same frame as S-Line seats?
Yes identical, the standard S3 seats are also the same, its only the trim that differes.

I'm not sure with this Edd guy though, he doesnt want the interior replacing and he doesnt wasnt the covers either, what does he want. I'm confused!

My advice - ring the dealer but sit down first before they tell you the price!

you can buy leather seats off ebay for £500-£800 depending if you want full or half leather. and then just fit it yourself. I wouldn't go near Audi dealers for this as they will rob you in pure daylight!