1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 Foot Rest

SyA3Turbo May 25, 2006

1. SyA3Turbo

SyA3Turbo Member

Been after a TT style on for a while but can be bothered to hack on from a tt up. As far as i know, no body does these yet?

I was chatting to a mate from my old Ka owning days who had a load of custom stainless steel grills made up. They were all top notch quality and perfect fit.

I asked him about the possibilty of doing a foot rest. laser cut to match the pedals (no rubber insert though) and hopefully a perfect fit as they are cad designed. I fancy one for mine but would possibly need some more orders.

He would need an order of about 10 costing £25 each plus postage.

Does that price sound fair or too much? Anyone else interested?

2. mattyboy199

mattyboy199 Well-Known Member

Yeah sounds fair if delivered for £30 or less. Sign me up i ll have one.

Matt

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Keep us updated on this one, I'm interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. Do these just fit over the standard footrest?

5. SyA3Turbo

SyA3Turbo Member

The should do yes. Will probably bond or screw in place. Not sure on final design yet but as soon as i know anything ill update the forum. Just need to know its worth me putting the £250 or so min order in first : S

6. mattyboy199

mattyboy199 Well-Known Member