Audi A3 Enhancement Detail Plus Wheel Powder Coating An enhancement detail on a kitted Audi A3 TDI which the owner had just bought the owner also wanted the alloys powder coating in gun metal grey and also the brake calipers painted silver. Not my usual amount of photos as i seem to have lost some when laptop died, but anyway on with the write up. Products and equipment used Uber microfiber towels Chemical guyâs woolly mammoth drying towel 3m yellow pads 150mm 75 mm 3m black pads Halogen site lights Makita rotary polisher DA Polisher Carpro Fixer polish Carpro eraser Britemax Black Max Britemax Vantage wax 3m masking tape Meguiars APC Costco microfibre towels Meguiars hyper dressing Valet pro citrus bling Valet Pro PH neutral Snowfoam Valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner Valet pro tyre dressing AMDetails AMbubbles Bilt Hamber clay bar Autosmart Tardis Various brushes Kranzle pressure washer Carpro Sheepskin wash mitt Carpro Dlux Noodle wash mitt Carpro Lambs wool wash mitt Poorboys microfibre clothes Uber buffing clothes Autobrite Snow foam gun Chemical guys Jetseal 109 Autobrite Repel The car was then given its first coat of snow foam whilst this was dwelling I went round the car using APC in a foaming head bottle cleaning the fuel filler area and various gaps and grills. The snowfoam was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and the car was washed using the 2 bucket method with grit guards in both buckets and a Carpro lambswool wash mitt. The car was then rinsed off using an open ended hose and I then went round the car with Tardis which was left to go to work before being wiped down with microfibre clothes. The car was then given a coat of Ironx again left to do its stuff before the car was washed down using the pressure washer. The car was clayed using citrus bling and water mix (10 to 1) and a Bilt hamber soft clay bar which helped to pull more contaminates from the paint work it was then rewashed using the same method and dried using the woolly mammoth. The car was then taken into unit to have the wheels removed ready to be dropped off at the powder coaters the next morning so once the car was on he axle stands I started on the arches next and they where sprayed with APC and cleaned using various brushes and a noodle wash mitt. They where then sprayed with Tardis which was left do its stuff whilst I moved onto the next arch before going back and being wiped down with a microfibre cloth and left to dry. And then before the wheels were refitted after the powder coating they were given a couple of coats of Megs Hyper dressing. The brakes where given 2 coats of silver hammerite smooth finish paint using various brushes Some shots of the car before showing dealer prep I then taped the car up and went round with various yellow 3m pads and Carpro Fixer polish, each panel was given a wipe down with Carpro eraser after polishing to check finish and remove any polishing oils. I then went round the car a using the DA and Britemax blackmax on a black 3m pad which was buffed using Uber buffing towels.