1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 8L Facelift Headlights, Pair. Great upgrade for Pre-facelift A3. Breaking whole car!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Lingo89, May 6, 2012.

1. Lingo89

Lingo89 Member

Apr 4, 2011
    I have for sale my pair of complete facelift 8L Audi A3 headlamps, these have been taken off of my 2002 Audi A3 1.8 turbo. These are the OEM original Hella units made for and sold by Audi and aren't to be confused with the cheap Chinese pattern parts being sold on eBay etc.

They would make good replacement parts for a damaged 00-03 facelift Audi A3's or can be relatively easily used to convert old pre-facelift (96-00) Audi A3s with two piece headlamps to the facelift model with the single piece headlamps and make them look much newer as shown in the thread I have linked below. They have projector headlamp units so would be great to fit jointly with a HID kit.

If you are interested in buying these parts please send me a private message with reasonable offers. I will post to anywhere in mainland U.K. at the buyers cost and will accept payment via Paypal. I am breaking the whole car (A3 1.8t 5-door) for parts, so if you are interested in any other parts send me a private message through this website and I will get back to you on whether it's sold or not.

Thanks for looking!
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. djarchive

djarchive Member

Apr 28, 2009
    You still got the head lights for sale matey? How much are you looking for delivered?Thanks,Joe07891049984