1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 8L 1.8T Tahiti Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by widdy, Jun 22, 2014.

1. widdy

widdy New Member

[Jun 22, 2014]
    Hi,
    the wifes finally given in and is letting me have a 4x4 :icon_thumright: so tabby is up for sale.

We've had here a year and she's not missed a beat, but I need a larger car for my business and we can't afford to run 2 cars.

previous lady owner had her for 8 years.

165,000 ish miles
    Part service history but lots of receipts.

Since I've had her she's had

New Sony blutooth stereo as the original unit was broken.
    New battery (cos I left the interior light on...DOH)
    new battery leads
    new starter this month- so no more funny noises on start up.
    new oil temp sender
    new speedo drive
    new lambda sensor.
    new rocker gasket.

all service parts have been replaced in last 3 mths and I replace my wipers every 6 mths (just done this)

in the boot I've a pair of lower ball joints as n's side was an advisory on last MOT and a pair of front wheel bearings (wheel bearing wernt an advisory), I've not fitted either of these but this was the next job on the list.

MOT is due Feb 2015 and she's taxed till Aug 2014.

[​IMG][/URL]DSC_0205 by jayrocha15, on Flickr[/IMG]

[​IMG]DSC_0204 by jayrocha15, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC_0207 by jayrocha15, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC_0212 by jayrocha15, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC_0214 by jayrocha15, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC_0215 by jayrocha15, on Flickr

Bad bits :slapped:
    theres a small scuff on the rear N/S arch, I was miffed as I didn't even spot it when I bought her.
    little bit of bubbling along door bottoms.
    rear bumper has not been looked after when previous owner was loading and unloading (how much is a scragg end of sheet to protect your paintwork, I ask you!) so a couple of chips and a small crease
    the stereo has both types of audiolead connectors but I've yet to work out which one works without the annoying turbo hiss, I can hear it but the wife can't.
    ac doesn't work- suspected rad as she holds fluid but leaks out in 2 days, but I've not taken the bumper off to look

I'm looking for £950ono but no sensible offer refused
    pm or text or call 07900 605536
    Tabby is based in shepperton, which is on the M3 Spur of the M25 (they filmed Gravity here dontchaknow)

would like to sell before insurance renewal on the 31st of july. would also like to take miss world to dinner :)
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]